Complete a Criminal Record Check application online at the Criminal Record Review Program link. You will be required to enter the access code NZ9M753TEQ at the bottom of the page. You will then be prompted to undergo the Electronic Identity Verification (EIV) process. Upon successful completion of the online process, a confirmation page will be displayed. Please forward a copy of your confirmation to the College office. For more information visit the Online Service Walk-through Guide.

If you are unable to complete the online process, you will be required to complete a Manual Identification Verification (MIV) process. Please print out the Consent Form provided by the online system, carefully review and sign the form and send it to the College office, along with a copy of one piece of valid government issued identification, one secondary identification document.

United States:

Complete the Nationwide Criminal Search (USA) – Consent Forms A & B, and submit to the College office with a copy of your US Social Security Number (SSN).


Arrange for your international criminal record check to be sent directly to the College office. If the criminal record check is sent directly to you, you must forward the document to the College office in its original sealed envelope. Opened or unsealed envelopes will not be accepted.